Nebraska & Iowa SR-22 Insurance

SR-22 InsuranceIndependent agency serving the SR-22 needs of Omaha, Lincoln, Council Bluffs, and all of Nebraska and Iowa since 2010.

SR-22 insurance — also known as Certificate of Financial Responsibility (CFR) — isn’t a type of car insurance. It’s a verification that you’re maintaining car insurance liability coverage.

The SR-22 form is a state-mandated certificate that is filed by your auto insurance provider along with your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).

Need help? Request a free quote or call us at 402-932-7233 to get started today.

About SR-22 Insurance in Nebraska and Iowa

Our agency is based in Omaha, so we understand the needs and requirements of drivers in Nebraska or Iowa.

If you have been involved in an accident or other traffic offense you may need an SR-22 insurance policy.

Other instances that may require an SR-22 are as follows:

  • You’re involved in an at-fault accident while driving without car insurance
  • You’ve been charged with a DUI or DWI
  • You have repeat offenses or too many tickets in a short period of time
  • You’re driving with a revoked or suspended license

The cost of an SR-22 varies by state, but typically it’s a nominal fee of $15 to $25 for filing an SR-22 form. However, before you purchase an SR-22, you’ll need to purchase an auto insurance policy. Keep in mind that your auto insurance plan may be higher due to the risks associated with the SR-22.

Every situation is unique – request a free quote or call us at 402-932-7233 to get started today.

Get a Quote or call for a quote at 402-932-7233